PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
How to take care of your jewellery? Here are our tips that will help you in the long term.
1. Always keep your jewellery clean by avoiding any exposure to water, creams, lotions, perfumes, oils, chemicals and other substances that can be harsh to the items. Make sure to take off your favourite pieces before washing your hands or applying any perfume or lotion.
2. Always keep items sorted separately in sealed box, plastic bag or soft pouch tp help prevent tarnishing, tangling or damage.
3. Avoid showering or swimming with your jewellery or wearing in saunas or hot areas.
4. When you notice and discolouration from residue or other foreign matter on your jewellery, wipe the area with a piece of cotton fabric to restore them to a clean state.
5. To keep items looking their best, give them a break every now and then. Fashion jewellery will retain their looks better if you wear them on occasions not everyday. By doing that, you can avoid discolouration on your piece's as well as giving them a break to try something new. However if you wish to have a daily basic jewellery piece, check out our handmade pieces which are plated in gold, which keeps its colour in longer term. Otherwise have a couple pieces on-hand will mean keeping good rotations between a few of your favourites!
6. Remember to take off items before sleep. Let them rest in that box or soft pouch you brought for them.
Investing in any fashion jewellery will help you to always stay fashionable on a affordable budget. Don't forget to keep them clean, in order to keep them perfect and stylish.
We hope our tips help you keep your products in great condition!
Love from, CHERRIE